Happy New Year for the Display Network
Our Display Network has started well 2018. Some facts:
- Advertising inventory growth of 14.6% between January 2017 and January 2018;
- New advertisers, who entrust us with their campaigns, such as Pierre & Vacances, McDonald, Vertbaudet, AutoSécurité, Crayola, Rubie’s or Disney Girl. Adthink responds to the wide variety of advertiser KPIs by targeting the right audience, the right site, the right format, at the right price and at the right time (native ads and data to develop its online sales, cross device formats on Media sites for an objective of qualified traffic with the best visibility rate, special operations, with development of viral content on social networks…);
- Technical evolutions and new formats: our tech experts deployed the ads.txt, which helps fighting against advertising fraud, worked on the development of Header Bidding and launched the Corner Video format, solutions quickly adopted by our advertisers and publishers;
- More mobile: our private marketplace, thanks to its unique advertising formats, now reaches half of audience on mobile. The Adthink team were present at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (from February 26 to March 1, 2018);
- More international: our development to new countries such as Germany, United Kingdom, Mexico, Spain and Italy allows us to pass the bar of 50% of audience abroad.
With more than one billion impressions served per month, the Adthink Display Network currently brings together more than 3,000 site publishers and application developers.
Agencies and Advertisers: Daniel Dias
Publishers: Carmen Velez